The Red T Spa is a continuation of our dream to provide a local destination for our customers to find the ultimate experience in relaxation. Top shelf service and our signature pampering are but two of the many ways we strive to provide our customers with the ultimate getaway for relaxation and rejuvenation.
Spa Etiquette and How To Get Ready for Your Spa Experience
- While making your spa appointment, please let us know of any preferences or special requests.
- Please arrive 10 to 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time. This will allow enough time to fill out any required paperwork and avoid any reduction in the length of your treatment.
- The consumption of alcohol prior to any treatment should be avoided.
- Do not eat any large meals prior to any treatment.
- If you are pregnant it is suggested that you avoid booking treatments that include Essential Oils.
- During the last few months of pregnancy, massages or stimulating treatments are not recommended. Please contact Red T Spa reception for advice.
- Red T Spa strives to provide a tranquil and relaxing atmosphere. We kindly ask that you respect other quests tranquility by speaking softly and turning off your electronic devices.
- Our practitioners are professionally trained and licensed. They will continue to adjust their treatment to your concern levels as needed. If you have any concerns, please bring them to the attention or your practitioner in order to ensure the most pleasurable spa experience possible.
A credit card is required to hold your appointment. Due to the nature of the business, we require 24 hour notice for cancellations or schedule changes. Spa packages or group appointments require 48 hour notice for any changes. Late cancellations will be subject to a fee equal to the cost of the service or package. If an appointment is rescheduled without the required notice, an additional $50 charge will be assessed. No shows will be charged for the full price of the services or package.